Topics of the 2 Next IMI2 Calls are Published!
Published on 27 May 2020
Author: Sasha Hugentobler, National Contact Point Health
Updated versions of the draft topic texts are now available on the Future Topics page of the IMI website, and registration for the webinars is open.
In the webinars the topic expectations and proposal Submission procedure is explained in Detail and you can see who else is interested in submitting a proposal to the same topic.
IMI2 – Call 22 is a single-stage Call for proposals designed to support research activities that will build on, and add value to, results from certain ongoing IMI2 projects.
IMI2 – Call 23 is a standard, two-stage Call for proposals with the following topics:
- Returning clinical trial data to study participants within a GDPR compliant and approved Framework
- Modelling the impact of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines on the reduction of antimicrobial resistance (This topic is part of IMI’s Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme)
- A platform for accelerating biomarker discovery and validation to support therapeutics development for neurodegenerative diseases
- Optimal treatment for patients with solid tumours in Europe through artificial intelligence
- Shortening the path to rare disease diagnosis by using new born genetic screening and digital technologies
- Behavioural model of factors affecting patient adherence
Find out more
All updated topic texts can be found here.
IMI will hold webinars on IMI2 – Calls 22 and 23 from Monday 15 to Tuesday 30 June inclusive. Registration is free but obligatory via the links on the webinar page.
Tips on finding partners and preparing your proposal
The IMI website includes pages with advice for applicants and guidance on how to find project partners.