Search for Health Patient Stratification Specialist for Topic SC1-PM-02-2017
Published on 29 July 2016
Author: Francesco Kienzle, National Contact Point ICT and FET
An SME is setting up a proposal for the health topic SC1-PM-02-2017 aiming at delivering a new methods for disease-mechanism based patient stratification to address the needs for stratified or personalised therapeutic interventions.
The consortium needs following partners:
- Hospital/University experts in patient stratification aims at grouping patients into disease sub-groups, where the specific pathological processes involved are better defined (clinical/molecular phenotypes).
- University/SME Developers of targeted therapies, optimising the intervention to individual patients, achieving greater success in treating or curing the patient.
- Hospital/University Researchers for disease-mechanism based patient stratification to address the needs for stratified or personalised therapeutic interventions.
- University/Research Centers involving experts in pharmacogenomics or systems biomedicine approaches relevant for the objective above.
- University/SME researchers experienced in the medical data analysis and computational modeling.
- Hospitals or Clinique to be responsible for the new concepts validation in pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Patients associations connected to complex diseases having high prevalence.
- Experts in the regulatory aspects of clinical practice and commercialisation opportunities.