Partners Searched for a Consortium under the Transport Topic GV-8-2015
Published on 06 August 2015
Author: Nicole Wyss, National Contact Point Transport
ENEA is currently setting up a proposal for the call Green Vehicles H2020-GV-2015, Topic GV-8-2015: Electric vehicles’ enhanced performance and integration into the transport system and the grid (Deadline 15 October 2015).
Based on the attached abstract, the consortium is currently looking for non-Italian partners with the following profile:
- private companies operating in transport sector: demonstration, research
- private companies in ICT: technology development
- private companies that make batteries (road traction, Tramway system): technology development and demonstration
- electronics and control systems BMS (Battery management system): technology development and demonstration
- industrial subjects (vehicle manufacturers) : automotive industry
for a total of 5 to 6 partners.
Should you be interested, please refer to the following contact persons: