Partner Offers for Ion Channels Research
Published on 20 February 2014
Author: Marlen Damjanovic, National Contact Point Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing
RThe Lymphocyte Electrophysiology Laboratory at the University of Debrecen, Hungary is looking for partners for the following topics in the Horizon 2020 challenge health, demographic change and wellbeing:
- PHC 01-2014: Understanding health, ageing and disease: determinants, risk factors and pathways
- PHC 03-2015: Understanding common mechanisms of diseases and their relevance in co-morbidities (with focus on cancer)
- PHC 13-2014:New therapies for chronic non-communicable diseases (with focus on cancer)
- PHC 14-2015: New therapies for rare diseases
- PHC 16-2015: Tools and technologies for advanced therapies
- HCO 6-2015: Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases: 2015 priority
Their present focus of research is on ion channels.
If you are interested, please contact György Panyi at email@example.com.