Open Information Day Horizon 2020 "Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing"
Published on 17 June 2016
Author: Mathilde Vivot, National Contact Point Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing
The SC1 updated Work Programme 2017 offers calls for proposals with an overall budget of about €400 million.
The Information Day on 8 July 2016 in Brussels will help the participants:
- find out essential information on the call topics in the SC 1 2017 Work Programme
- hear from successful applicants and Commission staff how to develop a good project proposal and take them through the application process, step by step
- find reliable project partners
- get articulate answers to their questions
- find new business opportunities
- actively take part in customised sessions
Please Register Here
Go to the Agenda of the Information Day
More Information on the Partering Event
Do you need support or do you have questions? Please contact your NCP Health.