Open Call for Transnational Access to High-Flux Solar Research Facilities
Published on 23 December 2015
Author: Nicole Wyss, National Contact Point European Research Infrastructures
This opportunity is offered for high-quality research in the following areas:
- Solar thermal electricity generation: thermodynamic cycles, receivers, thermal storage, concentrating optics, control algorithms, etc.
- Solar production of benign chemical energy carriers: H2, Syngas, etc.
- Cycles for chemical storage of solar energy: ZnO, etc.
- Solar water treatment: desalination, disinfection, detoxification
- Research in basic phenomena and nano-material production processes: fullerenes, C-nanotubes, ceramics, etc.
- Knowledge-based high-added-value material synthesis: ceramics, glass, etc.
- High-flux photochemistry and photo-physics
- Basic knowledge of materials behaviour and aging under extreme conditions
Deadline for the submission of proposals: 31 January 2016.
SFERA2 Website with Conditions for Application