Innovative Medicines Initiatives Call 15 & 16 Will Launch Shortly
Published on 13 July 2018
Author: Sasha Hugentobler, National Contact Point Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing
All webinars on the Call topics will feature a presentation by the EFPIA topic coordinator and time for questions and answers. The webinars represent an excellent opportunity to learn more about the Call topics, interact directly with the topic coordinators, and get in touch with potential project partners.
Registration for the IMI2 – Call 15 and 16 webinars is now open via the IMI website. The webinars will run from 4 to 23 July inclusive and will address all IMI Call topics as well as our rules and procedures and opportunities for SMEs. Registration is free but obligatory.
The webinar on IMI’s rules and procedures will include presentations of IMI's intellectual property policy and tips on the preparation of proposal submissions. IMI will also hold a dedicated webinar for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The draft topic texts can be found on our Future Topics page.
IMI rules & procedures
- Tuesday 10 July, 10:30 - 12:00
- Opportunities for SMEs in IMI2 – Calls 15 and 16
Monday 23 July, 15:00 - 16:30
- Development and validation of translational platforms in support of synaptopathy drug discovery
Wednesday 4 July, 15:00 - 16:30
- Integrated Research Platforms enabling Patient-Centric Drug Development
Thursday 5 July, 15:00 - 16:30
- AMR Accelerator programme & Portfolio Building Networks to advance the R&D pipeline of new and innovative agents to address AMR
Friday 6 July, 10:30 - 12:00
- Microenvironment imposed signatures in tissue and liquid biopsies in immune mediated disease
Monday 9 July, 15:00 - 16:30
- Emerging translational safety technologies and tools for interrogating human immuno-biology
Tuesday 10 July, 15:00 - 16:30
- AMR Accelerator programme & Capability Building Network to accelerate and validate scientific discoveries & Tuberculosis drug development network to accelerate and validate scientific discoveries and advance the R&D pipeline of new and innovative agents to address the global tuberculosis epidemic
Monday 16 July, 15:00 - 16:30
- Blockchain enabled healthcare
Tuesday 17 July, 10:30 - 12:00
- Digital transformation of clinical trial endpoints
Date and time tbc