IMI2 Partnering Platform has been Updated
Published on 04 December 2015
Author: Marlen Damjanovic, National Contact Point Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing
The platform (set up by the German National Contact Point Life Sciences with support from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research) provides excellent networking opportunities to prepare for the upcoming 7th and 8th IMI2 call with the following topics:
- Ebola and other filoviral haemorrhagic fevers (Ebola+) programme: future outbreaks
- Validation of translational imaging methods in drug safety assessment (TRISTAN) Identification of drugable targets modulating misfolded proteins in major neurodegenerative diseases
- Pathological neuron-glia interactions in neuropathic pain
- Dry age-related macular degeneration: development of novel clinical endpoints for clinical trials with a regulatory and patient access intention
- A comprehensive 'paediatric preclinical POC platform' to enable clinical molecule development for children with cancer
- Identification and validation of non-invasive markers across the spectrum of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
Topics under the Big Data for Better Outcomes programme:
- Coordination and support action (CSA) for the big data for better outcomes programme
- Increase access and use of high quality data to improve clinical outcomes in heart failure (HF), atrial fibrillation (AF), and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients
All information regarding future IMI call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about future IMI calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.
The IMI2 Partnering Platform allows potential IMI2 applicants to identify suitable cooperation partners for the calls 6-8 of the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2. The IMI2 Partnering Platform does not only facilitate the quick and targeted search for possible partners but also displays Euopean-wide cooperation offers specific to IMI2.
Networking via the Platform is open to all IMI2 applicants on the European level. Up to know more than 970 profiles including 230 SMEs from 38 different countries are published!
Please note: The IMI Joint Undertaking also provides a partner search tool which is accessible via the following link.
IMI2 Partnering Platform