IMI2-Call 2 Indicative Topics Released
Published on 06 October 2014
Author: Cornelia Spycher
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI)
is Europe's largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients.
The following topics are under consideration for inclusion in future calls for proposals to be launched under IMI 2 in
- RADAR: Remote assessment of disease and relapse link
- Assessing risk and progression of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes to enable disease modification link
- Towards a quantitative biological approach for neuropsychiatry link
- The consistency approach to quality control in vaccine manufacture link
- Patient knowledge repository to enable patient focused medicine development link
Find all the future indicative topic summaries here.