IMI Organises 5 Webinars on the Upcoming IMI2 Call 6
Published on 02 October 2015
Author: Marlen Damjanovic, National Contact Point Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing
All webinars on the Call topics will feature a presentation by the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) topic coordinator and time for questions and answers.
These webinars represent an excellent opportunity to learn more about the call topics, interact directly with the topic coordinators, and get in touch with potential project partners.
The webinar on IMI’s new rules and procedures will also include presentations of IMI's intellectual property policy and tips on the preparation of proposal submissions.
The schedule is as follows (all times are Central European Summer Time / Brussels time):
- Establishing impact of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection, resultant disease and public health approach to reducing the consequences: Monday 5 October 2015, 15:00 - 16:30
- Development of quantitative system toxicology (QST) approaches to improve the understanding of the safety of new medicines: Friday 9 October 2015, 14:30 - 16:00
- Real world outcomes across the AD spectrum (ROADS) to better care (part of the IMI2 big data for better outcomes programme): Tuesday 13 October 2015, 15:00 - 16:30
- IMI Rules and Procedures: Thursday 15 October 2015, 15:00 - 16:30
- Development of an outcomes-focused platform to empower policy makers and clinicians to optimise care for patients with haematologic malignancies (Part of the IMI2 Big Data for Better Outcomes Programme): Friday 16 October 2015, 14:30 - 16:00
Registration is mandatory.
Links to the Registration Forms for each Webinar can be found on the Webinar Page.