IMI Launched New Call for Proposals
Published on 30 January 2020
Author: Nicole Wyss, National Contact Point Health
The new call includes the following topics:
- Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic outcomes and development of rational, personalised treatment strategies to improve long-term outcomes in psoriatic arthritis
- Innovations to accelerate vaccine development and manufacture
- Academia and industry united innovation and treatment for tuberculosis (UNITE4TB)
- Tumour plasticity
- Proton versus photon therapy for oesophageal cancer – a trimodality strategy
- Handling of protein drug products and stability concerns
The rules and details of how to apply can be found via the call pages of the IMI website.
IMI runned webinars to inform about the open topics. You can find the recordings and presentations here.