IMI has Launched its 7th and 8th Calls for Proposals under IMI 2
Published on 06 January 2016
Author: Marlen Damjanovic, National Contact Point Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing
The Call 7 includes the following topics:
- Validation of translational imaging methods in drug safety assessment (TRISTAN)
- Identification of druggable targets modulating misfolded proteins in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
Pathological neuron-glia interactions in neuropathic pain
- Dry age-related macular degeneration: development of novel clinical endpoints for clinical trials with a regulatory and patient access intention
- A comprehensive ‘paediatric preclinical POC platform’ to enable clinical molecule development for children with cancer
As well as topics under the Big Data for Better Outcomes programme:
- Coordination and Support Actions (CSA) for the Big Data for Better Outcomes programme
- Increase access and use of high quality data to improve clinical outcomes in heart failure (HF), atrial fibrillation (AF), and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients
Deadline for submitting short proposals under Call 7: Thursday 17 March 2016.
Under the Ebola+ programme, the Call 8 includes the topic Ebola and other filoviral haemorrhagic fevers programme: future outbreaks.
This call will remain open for two years and the first cut-off date is Wednesday 16 March 2016.
Scientists from academia, industry, SMEs, medium-sized companies, hospitals and patients’ organisations are warmly invited to get involved in these calls.
The Call texts, as well as details of how to apply, can be found on the respective web pages for Call 7
and Call 8.
In January, IMI will hold information webinars on each of the Call topics as well as on IMI rules and procedures. Webinar registration is open.