Cybersecurity & Privacy Innovation Forum, 28-29 April 2015, Brussels
Published on 17 March 2015
Author: Nicole Wyss, National Contact Point Security
Date: 28 & 29 April 2015
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Venue: MCE conference centre Brussels
The European Commission & CSP Innovation Forum will run dedicated sessions on the following topics:
- EC H2020 Info Sessions (Relating to Upcoming Digital Security Opens Calls 2015)
- Unique Opportunities for networking with Industry, policy makers, researchers,investors.
- Proposal brokerage sessions ( new collaborative ideas for H2020 Digital Security 2015 Open calls)
- Gain an overview of EC Trust & Security Research portfolio/Success Stories.
- Attend technical and hot topical track sessions in the Cyber Security and Privacy domain.
- See real live demonstrators at the Exhibition area - talk directly with the researchers.
- Find out more about current Policies in the making ( NIS Initiative)