ARTEMIS Technology Conference on 6-7 October 2015 in Turin, Italy
Published on 06 August 2015
Author: Cornelia Spycher, National Contact Point NMBP
ARTEMIS is the Industry Association for Advanced Research & Technology for Embedded Intelligence and Systems.
The ARTEMIS Technology Conference (ATC) takes place on 6-7 October 2015 in Turin, Italy, and has five thematic sessions:
- CPS for Smart Production and Industrial Automation
- Revisit of the ARTEMIS Reference Platform concept
- Future CPS industrial challenges
- CPS for Smart Mobility and Autonomous Driving
- Workshop on ProcessIT.EU roadmap
You can find more detailed information about the content of the project presentations here.
Go to Registration