Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI): Indicative Upcoming Topics Published
Published on 10 March 2017
Author: Sasha Hugentobler, National Contact Point Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing
Following IMI call topics are planned for the next IMI call:
- Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s disease (RADAR-AD)
- Fairification of IMI and EFPIA data
- Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s syndrome (PSS)
- European screening centre: unique library for attractive biology
- Exploitation of IMI project results
The indicative topic texts are online on the Future Topics page of the IMI website. All information regarding future IMI Call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about future IMI Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.
For more information please visit the IMI offical website.