Watch Out: M-ERA.NET Call 2019
Published on 27 March 2019
Author: Cornelia Spycher, National Contact Point Widening Participation
M-ERA.NET a network of 40 funding organisations from Europe and beyond - including Switzerland (Innosuisse) - has launched a call for transnational RTD projects in material research and innovation.
- Modeling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
- Swiss SMEs, Industry, and public research organisations are eligible to participate. Innosuisse rules are applicable.
Submission is open now! Deadline is 18 June 2019, 12:00, noon Brussels time (here).
Innosuisse proposal deadline: 22 July 2019, 17:00
Please contact your respective national/regional funding organisation for detailed information (here).
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org | +41 58 466 77 03
Helpful call documents: Guide for proposers, FAQ, mandatory Pre-Proposal form, mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to Full-Proposal form (available in September 2019).