Horizon 2020 Business Opportunities in the Circular Economy - Conference & Matchmaking Event
This one-day event will present the latest policy news and introduce relevant forthcoming calls for proposals in the H2020 programme. There will also be presentations of case studies from successful H2020 projects.
The matchmaking event will be a great opportunity to meet international business partners, technology suppliers, potential clients and researchers for future H2020 collaboration with an emphasis on the following goals:
- Reducing material and resource inputs
- Maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
- Minimising the generation of waste
- Replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
- Protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics.
- R&D, new business models and value chains
More Information & Registration
DOGA, the Norwegian centre for Design and Architecture
Hausmanns gate 16
This workshop is free of charge but registration is compulsory.