How to Write a Competitive Proposal for Horizon 2020
by Sean McCarthy of Hyperion Ltd.
The aim of this half-day course is to train researchers, research managers and research support services in writing professional and competitive proposals for Horizon 2020. The course describes the relevance of Horizon 2020 to EU policies, the common problems in proposal writing and the success criteria for proposals. The course provides tips on how to collect information, how to select strategic partners and how to avoid duplication in proposal writing. The final section describes a strategy for proposal writing.
- Module 1: Structure and Terminology used in Horizon 2020
- Module 2: How the Research Topics were selected (Lobby)
- Module 3: How Proposal are Evaluated
- Module 4: How to Write the 'Potential Impact' of the Proposal
- Module 5: The One Page Proposal
- Module 6: How to Streamline Proposal Writing
- Module 7: How to Find the Best Partners
University of Bern - Kuppelraum
Hauptgebäude (main building), top floor
- Research managers
- Research support services