The objective of the Science with and for Society (SwafS) programme is to build effective cooperation between science and society.
The SwafS Work Programme for the years 2018–2020 aims at:
- fostering Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI)
- engaging society more broadly in research and innovation activities
- increasing access to scientific results
- ensuring gender equality
- taking into account the ethical dimension of research and innovation
- promoting formal and informal science education