Tips for Applicants Applying to IMI Projects
Published on 10 August 2015
Author: Marlen Damjanovic, National Contact Point Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing
- Read the call documents carefully and make sure you understand what is required of you.
- If something in the call documents is unclear, or if you have any questions about the call topics or the rules and procedures, contact the IMI Programme Office.
- Make sure your proposal addresses all the objectives of the topic, and that your consortium includes all the expertise needed to carry out the tasks expected of it.
- Your proposal will be evaluated by a panel of independent experts. You should ensure it includes all the information they will need to assess it. The evaluation form is online and tells you what the evaluators are looking for.
- Do not forget to address any ethical issues.
- Ensure your proposal meets the basic requirements for the call. In other words, make sure you submit on time, in the correct format, and that your consortium respects the basic eligibility criteria (e.g. number and location of partners).
How to participate in an IMI call