Public Stakeholder Consultation for Young Scientists on Horizon 2020
Published on 12 April 2017
Author: Joël Graf, National Contact Point SSH
Amongst others, the questions to the youth and young researchers are:
- what is your perception on science and research in schools?
- what are the major challenges for young researchers?
- on which societal challenges should the EU funds focus in the future?
- on which criteria should Horizon 2020 research funding be awarded to researchers?
- which aspects represent potential benefits of participating in Horizon 2020?
The deadline is 18 April 2017, 8am.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
Questionnaire and more information