Partners for IoT-01-2016 IoT Sensor Driven Smart Parking Proposal
Published on 30 March 2016
Author: Francesco Kienzle, National Contact Point ICT
A company is setting up a consortium for the Horizon 2020 Topic IoT-01-2016: Large Scale Pilots. The project aims at reducing the vehicle emission by leveraging IoT sensors for smart parking application.
The company is looking for the following partners:
- Mobile Network Operator that will host this solution application and will allow our application to use its network services.
- City municipality that will own and deploy the solution in its premises and promote the application with its citizens
- University that will run behaviour analysis and statistics to prove the reduction in excess traffic and emissions.
- Mobile/Web application company that will develop the mobile application and business algorithms on both ends (device client, server-cloud and mobile).
- System integrator to own all responsibility and accountability of the project solution with the city municipality and other parties.
For further information, visit the Ideal-Ist partner search platform: http://www.ideal-ist.eu/ps-il-99888