Partner Search for H2020-CE-SPIRE-07-2020
Published on 10 January 2020
Author: Matthew Whellens, National Contact Point Space & NMBP
A Greek research centre is planning to submit a proposal under H2020-CE-SPIRE-07-2020: Preserving fresh water: recycling industrial waters industry.
The proposal will focus mainly on developing three pilot units:
- a next-generation, near-zero-liquid discharge water system based on different types of membranes
- an effective recovery of acids from waste water produced by steel and electroplating processes
- a water and heat recovery from flue gas using ceramic/carbon nanotube composite membranes
In order to complete the consortium the research centre needs:
- Two power industries (a) coal or lignite fired and (b) gas-fired interested in the water and heat recovery from flue gas
- A paper industry for waste water treatment
The project proposal is to be submitted by 5 February 2020.
For further details or expression of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org