Partner Offer for SwafS-19 Networking on Gender in R&I
Published on 08 June 2016
Author: Joël Graf, National Contact Point SwafS
The Vlerick Business School is the autonomous management school of Ghent University and the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. It would like to participate as a partner in SwafS-19-2016: Networking of National representatives and resources centres on Gender in R&I.
Vlerick has already been involved in various projects regarding gender equality.
Potential contribution to the project:
- The organisation of networking events
- Participation in national and international research activities
- Content related contributions to projects or tools
- Dissemination of insights, projects, tools etc.
- Training of representatives
- Other services
Contact Details and More Information