Partner Offer for Horizon 2020 MG-4-5-2019
Published on 11 March 2019
Author: Nicole Wyss, National Contact Point Transport
INESC TEC, a private non-profit research institution from Portugal is looking to join a consortium applying to the above-mentioned topic.
They bring the following key competences:
- sustainable urban mobility; multi-modal network design; urban logistics; mobility policy assessment
- decision support systems; optimization and planning tools; multi-criteria decision analysis; simulation
- data processing; statistical analysis; knowledge extraction and management; machine learning
- user-centred design of services; interaction and participatory design; value co-creation
- information systems for mobility, and systems inter-operability
INESC TEC is an institution operating at the interface of the academic and business worlds, bringing closer together academia, companies, public administration, and society. It has a significant track record in launching, managing and participating in large European-funded projects.
Jorge Pinho de Sousa | +351222094398
Marta Campos Ferreira | +351222094190