Opportunities to Partner with the International Mouse Phonotyping Consortium - IMPC
Published on 15 October 2019
Author: Sasha Hugentobler, National Contact Point Health
They are particularly interested in the following 5 topics:
- SC1-DTH-02-2020 Personalised early risk prediction, prevention and intervention based on Artifical Intelligence and Big Data technologies
- SC1-BHC-06-2020 Digital diagnostics – developing tools for supporting clinical decisions by integrating various diagnostic data
- SC1-HCO-19-2020 Reliable and accessible information on cell and gene-based therapies
- SC1-HCO-20-2020 Coordination of clinical research activities of the European Reference Networks (rare diseases relevance)
- SC1-BHC-17-2020 Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases (GACD) – Prevention and/or early diagnosis of cancer (IMPC could be supporting with haematological markers’ data)
Please contact directly Kalliopi Kostelidou, PhD. IMPC Programme Manager.
For more information about the IMPC and their goals, please visit the IMPC website.