The Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 (IMI 2) programme opens two calls on 17 December 2014.
IMI2 Call 3 Topics:
1. Remote assessment for disease and relapse (RADAR): central nervous system (CNS)
2. Assessing risk and progression of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes to enable disease modification
3. Linking clinical neuropsychiatry and quantitative neurobiology
4. The consistency approach to quality control in vaccine manufacture
5. Pertussis vaccination research
6. Knowledge Repository to enable patient focused medicine development
IMI2 Call 4 topic:
1. Enabling platform on medicines adaptive pathway to patients
Swiss partners can participate as industrialised third countries. If successfully evaluated, all Swiss legal entities except the EFPIA members can apply for funding at the Swiss State Secretariate of Research and Innovation.
Sign up for the webinars.