The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI)
is Europe's largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients.
There are seven topics under consideration for inclusion in the Call of December 2014:
1. Remote assessment for disease and relapse (RADAR), topic 1: central nervous system (CNS)
2. Assessing risk and progression of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes to enable disease modification
3. Linking clinical neuropsychiatry and quantitative neurobiology
4. The consistency approach to quality control in vaccine manufacture
5. Pertussis vaccination research
6. Knowledge Repository to enable patient focused medicine development
7. Enabling platform on medicines adaptive pathway to patients.
For more information, consult the indicative topic text.
Introductory presentations on some of the topics were made during the IMI 2 Open Info Day on 30 September. The presentations are available on the IMI Open Info Day event page. Individual sessions can also be viewed on IMI’s YouTube channel. More information on the Call will be provided over the coming weeks.