Factories of the Future (FOF) - Making Innovation Happen
Published on 11 November 2016
Author: Cornelia Spycher, National Contact Point for NMBP
This event is organised by the European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) and is held on 1 December 2016 in Brussels. It aims at
- Indicating how project consortia can address ‘impact success factors’ in the earliest stages of a project
- Promoting exploitable results (around 14 ‘pitch’ presentations are scheduled
- Promoting services offered by other service providers (including CEN-CENELEC, IPR-Helpdesk, etc.)
The target audience for this event is:
- Anybody that is involved or interested in engaging in collaborative projects on manufacturing in a European context
- Those that want to ‘connect’ to the active Factories of the Future community in order to transfer technologies and approaches to their own context.
For more information see agenda and register now.