ELIXIR Conference: Open Data for Impact and Innovation
Published on 15 November 2018
Author: Nicole Wyss, National Contact Point Research Infrastructures
Through a series of talks, ELIXIR will present its achievements from the past five years and describe the priorities for the next Scientific Programme (2019-2023).
Please confirm your attendance by registering before 16 November 2018.
The event is aimed at funders, policy-makers, industry representatives and ELIXIR partners.
The programme features presentations and panel discussions from ELIXIR representatives, representatives of life science research communities, industry stakeholders and policy makers, including:
- Jean-Eric Paquet, Director General, DG Research and Innovation, European Commission
- Warwick Anderson, Secretary-General, International Human Frontier Science Program Organisation
- Marc Marsella, Head of Unit CNECT H3, e-Health, Well-being and Ageing, DG Connect, European Commission
- Gabriela Pastori, Associate Director of International Relations at UK's BBSRC and Chair of ESFRI Food and Health Strategic Working Group
- Dame Janet Thornton, member of the Scientific Council, European Research Council
Registration (until 16 November 2018)