M-ERA.NET Joint Call 2020 now Open
Published on 26 March 2020
Author: Matthew Whellens, National Contact Point NMP & Space
M-ERA.NET is a network of 40 funding organisations from Europe and beyond (Taiwan, Canada, South Africa, Korea, Brazil, Russia, Israel) incl. Switzerland (Innosuisse).
Main topics of the call:
- Modeling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applicationsMaterials for additive manufacturing
Swiss SMEs, Industry, and public research organisations are eligible to participate. For Swiss participants Innosuisse rules are applicable.
Project consortia must consist of at least 3 partners from at least 2 different countries.
Call documents for download:
Submission is open:
- Deadline for transnational consortia to submit a Pre-Proposal on M-ERA.NET level: 16 June 2020, 12:00, noon C.E.T.
- In parallel Swiss participants submit a Innosuisse proposal (preproposal as annexe) to Innosuisse office: Deadline: 22 July 2020, 17:00, C.E.T.
Please contact your respective national/regional funding organisation for detailed information!
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 58 466 77 03