Applying for IMI 2 Calls? Tips for Applicants!
Published on 03 February 2016
Author: Marlen Damjanovic, National Contact Point Health, demographic change & wellbeing
IMI's Tips for Applicants page offers a wealth of advice for potential applicants. The tips, based on feedback from applicants and IMI staff observations, include:
- Start working early!
- Use all means available to find partners for your consortium.
- Read and understand the Call documents (and contact us for advice is something isn't clear).
- Make sure you address the requirements of the topic.
- The evaluators aren't psychic – provide them with all the information they'll need to evaluate your proposal.
- Don't forget to address any ethical issues.
- Don't forget the basics (deadlines, application format, eligibility criteria, consortium size and make-up).